Covering a Majority of the United States at Launch with Continued Growth Through 2024
LITTLETON, Colo. January 23, 2024 – Emporia, a leading provider of energy management solutions, today announced the launch of its new program aimed at helping customers with the installation of Level 2 EV chargers at home. This program aims to alleviate the stress and hassle often associated with the installation process by providing customers with a seamless and convenient experience.
Installation of several smart home energy management add-ons have tremendous appeal but also creates a host of new issues, especially with EV Chargers. Many homes across the country weren’t built with the loads in mind for a Level 2 charger. To make sure a home’s limitations are assessed in advance of a vehicle purchase typically involves extensive research, contacting multiple companies, collecting bids, and ensuring the quality and trustworthiness of the selected installer. Emporia recognized the need to simplify this process and ensure a smooth installation experience.
“We believe that the installation experience is an essential part of the overall customer journey,” said Shawn McLaughlin, chief executive officer, Emporia. “By partnering with the best installers in the industry, we aim to provide our customers with peace of mind, competitive pricing, and an excellent customer experience from start to finish.”
The six guiding principles of this new launch include:
- Ease and convenience of the installation process.
- Fast installation times to minimize disruptions.
- Transparent pricing and education on factors impacting costs.
- Guarantee on the quality and consistency of workmanship.
- Dedicated support team to assist customers throughout the process.
- Access to technology providing customers with the necessary information for installation.
As part of the new program, Emporia has partnered with trusted installers across the country. These installers have been carefully selected to provide customers with the highest quality workmanship, transparent pricing, and fast installation times. Emporia and its partners handle all aspects of the installation, including permitting and inspection, ensuring a seamless and worry-free experience for customers. They include:
- HelloTech: The leading independent, on-demand technology support service. Available 24/7, in-home, and via remote online support, HelloTech utilizes a nationwide network with thousands of hand-selected, vetted, and background-screened experts to provide a top-notch customer experience. In addition to EV charger installations, HelloTech offers diagnostic solutions, support, installations, and hands-on training for just about any technology need, including computers and printers, smart home devices, home theater and audio, Wi-Fi, TV mounting, and much more.
- OnTech: Believers that technology can transform a person’s day-to-day, making it safer, easier and better. And you shouldn’t have to be a tech-spert or DIY pro to enjoy all that Smart Homes have to offer. That’s why we take care of everything ‚ so you can skip the hassle and start with the good part.
- Kopperfield: A leader in home electrification services with software designed to connect homeowners with a national network of certified and vetted contractors to create a high-quality and seamless installation experience. Kopperfield‚Äôs growth platform helps contractors attract and convert customers, while scaling their business to help advance electrification across the US.
- Treehouse: Treehouse is a home services electrification company that delivers turnkey EV home charging installation solutions. The company’s mission is to simplify electrification across a number of categories through technology-enabled Installation-as-a-Service, empowering people to live more sustainable lives and accelerating the decarbonization of the places we live and work. Treehouse’s end-to-end ownership of the customer journey and software-driven process make the home installation experience fast, convenient and delightful.
For more information about Emporia’s installation program and to get started, visit https://www.emporiaenergy.com/installation-services. The company plans to expand coverage to additional markets soon, allowing more customers to benefit from this streamlined installation process.
Emporia is an energy management technology company with a goal of making energy efficiency accessible to all homeowners by creating energy-saving technology at the lowest cost and highest quality possible. Emporia’s line of products includes smart home energy monitors, smart plugs, EV chargers, current sensors, and an integrative app that allows for easy energy management. By reducing customers’ energy use and saving them money, Emporia is helping people create a healthier planet and a build a brighter future for us all.
# # #